Introduction

Welcome all stargazers to the Eastside Astronomical Society Student Blog! I am a high school senior and board member of the society. In this blog I endeavor to bring you the latest news from and my opinions on the Final Frontier. I'm keeping my eyes on government and private space programs so you can keep your eyes on the sky!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Obama's Decision: A Poem

Obama has canceled our trip to the Moon
But he announced his decision way too soon
He's talked a big game
But it's really a shame
Because he's got no plan ready for June

In 2004 Constellation was deployed
In 2009 Constellation was destroyed
But with three billion not spent
During this time of Lent
Thousands could have been employed

Perhaps Obama might be right
Perhaps SpaceX will break this darkest night
But if he's wrong
It won't be long
Before Soyuz prices are hiked

No comments:

Post a Comment